Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stephanie Pratt Admits to be Bulimic!!


WOW!! I came across this article in Celebuzz.com Stephanie Pratt admits to being bulimic because she felt pressured to fit in with the girls from "The Hills"!!! She went on to say that she started purging after she saw herself next to Lauren in an episode of the Hills. ""I was horrified," Pratt recalls. "I remember saying, 'I can't believe how huge I look walking over to Lauren.'"

Not only did Lauren have an influence on her to become bulimic,   while filming in Hawaii she was alongside Audrina, and she asked for her advice.  If she should keep her shirt over her bathing suit or off and Audrina was quick to say on! I don't think Stephanie should of taken offense to that because, at least she was being honest! I feel bad for the poor girl I understand she felt pressured but purging is NEVER  the answer working out and keeping a healthly lifestyle would've helped her loose a couple pounds!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment