Friday, June 26, 2009

Remembering Michael Jackson!!!

Wow! I'm still in shock that Michael Jackson The King of Pop is gone forever!! I remember when I was little watching MTV and VH1 and being so amazed on all of MJ's music videos they were like mini movies!!! My biggest Memory of MJ was the song he did  for the "Free Willy" movie!! Even now when I go out and his song will come up its amazing how everyone knows his song and still groove to it!!! He was a music Legend and has forever left his mark in music!! It's crazy to think that it takes something of this sort to make us realize how short life is and how we should appreciate are loved ones cause we just never know how much time we have with them!!!

Yesterday I was watching MTV and they were playing back to back music Videos of MJ and here are some of my favorite!!! 


RIP Michael you will forever be missed!! Thank you for all the wonderful Music!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment