Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jay-Z and Eminem at Dj Hero Video Game Release Party!!!


Last Night Jay-Z and Eminem performed at an exclusive party at The Wiltern in Los Angele's for the video game release of DJ Hero! It was a star-studded event!! Stars from Leonardo Di Capro , Adam Levine, Tyrese, Tarji P, Nikki Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Brittany Gastineau and sooo many more!!!! I was suppose to attend the party but I couldn't make it :( UGHHHH my friend Yesi Ortiz midday Chic from Power 106 got to go and she said she was sooo star- st rucked when she meet Leonardo!!! lol She couldn't find the words to come out of her mouth! lol Well I was reading my friends Tweets and they were having such a blast!!!! From what I read Dj Am, and Travis Killed it!!! Jay-Z was SOOO DOPE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment