Monday, November 23, 2009

"The Wait is Ova"


Rihanna's Highly anticipated album "Rated R" is in stores today! Personally I liked the album its really different and it's kinda of dark, not the Rihanna that were used to seeing what so ever!

The Title for her album "Rated R" is very appropriate because she does cuss a lot. I've always thought that the best songs come from artist when they've gone through something and there's a couple of songs that I know the ladies are going to relate to big time!
One of my favorites is "Stupid in Love" it basically talks about how she was so blind and how she put up with this guy(Chris) , even though her friends would tell her he was just a waste of time. I know all of us ladies have been there before! I also love "Rude Boy" that track is hot!! It's one of her uptempo singles on the album I love it cause she's basically telling the dude you think your so tough will show me whatcha got!! HEYY!!! lol Make sure to go and support Rhi Rhi ladies you won't be disappointed!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment