Monday, November 16, 2009

J-LO is BACK!


We haven't heard from J-Lo in a while now, after she had her two cute adorable babies she was low key. Well she's back with a hot new single "Fresh out the Oven" ft. cuban hit maker Pitbull! She is also going to premier her next single "Louboutions" this Sunday at the American Music Awards. In an interview she had with Rap-up.com she gave a little background on what the song is about.. “It’s basically about when you get to that point in a bad relationship and you’re like, ‘Damn, I really have to leave. It’s just not good for me,’” she said. “This song is actually about when you’ve made the decision—I’m out. It’s not the girl who’s like, ‘I’m gonna take my stuff, and I’m gonna put on my sweatpants, and I’m gonna cry, and my girlfriends are gonna pick me up and we’re gonna go eat ice cream.’ It’s not that girl. This girl is like putting on her hottest dress and her sexiest Louboutin shoes, and leaving your ass.” I know for sure this is going to be a ladies anthem we have all been in a situation like this before! Can't wait to see her performance this Sunday, it's been a while so I'm excited to see what shes going to come with!

No comments:

Post a Comment