Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HAPPY MONDAY!!!


Hope you all had a great long Memorial weekend!!! 

Thank You to all the Troops out there for protecting us!!! We appreciate you!! 

Well this weekend was crazy!!! 

Saturday I got to go to "Ryan Leslie and Drake" Show. It was such an amazing show!!! Ryan Leslie can get down I fell in love with the album  even more!! Let me not even get started with Drake he was amazing as well!! It's sooo crazy to me how he doesn't even have an album out yet and he already has such a huge following!!!  Everyone in that crowd knew every single word of each song he sang! It was dope!! I got the opportunity to meet him such a nice dude and he's actually cute in person lol! So Ladies Holla!!! lol 

Ryan Leslie as well such a good dude! When he was performing he would intro the songs and just the things he would say were amazing!!! I left that concert inspired!!! 


Check out the interview with Drake had with Big Boy's Neighborhood very own Liz Hernandez 




Ryan Leslie Performance 




No comments:

Post a Comment