Monday, May 4, 2009

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

It's a beautiful day out in Cali today!!! There's nothing like Cali weather!!! The weekend went by sooo fast!!!

Here is a quick recap of the weekend!!
Top 5 Movies...
1) X-Men Origins : Wolverine
2)Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
3)Obsessed
4) 17 Again
5) Monsters Vs. Aliens

I caught up on my movies this weekend on Friday I went to go see "Obsessed" it was okay, the way the had hyped the movie I thought it was going to be really good!! It was kinda cheesy and predictable, I'm not gonna lie some of the scenes had me cheering for Beyonce lol she was FIERCE!! hahah

I also saw " Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" this was a very cute movie! It sends the "Players" a message! lol


Sunday Night T.V. Was the BEST last night!

On "Keeping up with the Kardashians" Khole goes to New York to host a fashion show for "Dash", and "Smooch" and she ends up wanting to move to New York, Kim is a workaholic and almost bails out on her Boo Boo's (Reggie) first game but in the end she ends up going and he scores the first touchdown! They are sooo cute togethere!!

Candy Girls!!!!

OOOOO This show was Sooo GOOD!!!! Lots of DRAMA!!!
It started of with the girls doing a photo shoot for "KING" magazine and all the girls have beef with Danielle (Boss Lady) assistant Keysha and damn this girl talks a lot of SMACK!!

Well Danielle tells Keysha that she needs to make peace with the girls so they can move forward so Kysha buys the girls coffee and says " I bought you ladies coffee cause Danielle asked me to" Terricka grabs the coffee and throws it on the floor, and that's when all the DRAMA Started!!! Danielle ends up firing Keysha and get this she makes her a MODEL!!!! So the girls go out for some drinks and Keysha makes herself at home in the girls loft throws their stuff on the floor so when the girls get back to the loft Brooke and Terrika confront Keysha and damn someone was gonna get knocked out!!!! They left me in suspense can't wait to see next weeks show!!!

Hope you guys have a GREAT Monday!!! I'll keep you updated on all the juicy gossip this week!!!

xoxo,

Jennyluv

No comments:

Post a Comment