Thursday, March 19, 2009

Whats Hot This Spring!!!!

Spring is just around the corner and I have been doing my research for whats going to be HOT this spring and I came across a lot!!! check it!!!

Blazers are are back!  The "Boyfriend" Blazers are going to be hot this spring!  I was kinda of iffy at first but you can dress them up! wear a cute tank underneath add a necklace and some bracelets and roll up the selves and you are set!


Graphic Tees- I love these!!!  They are going to be so Hot this spring and they are fun and easy to dress up as well  you can get really cute ones at a good price at Forever 21, Urban Outfitters , and kitson. 

Platform Shoes- These are going to be the "IT" shoe for spring the Strapy ones are my favorite ones.!!! 

Woven Tops-  These are simple and dressy at the same time these would along great with the "Boyfriend Blazer" 

So Ladies now you know what's going to be HOT this spring!! Let's go shopping!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment