Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Go Head Kim Kardashian!!!


In the latest issue of  Complex Magazine Kim Kardashian was on the cover. Her pictures that were released online were not touched up the same as the printed ones, and people immediately started blogging about how they photo shopped her and how she had cellulite! In her defense she went on to say ""So what: I have a little cellulite. What curvy girl doesn't!? How many people do you think are photo shopped? It happens all the time!"- Kim said on her blog.

I'm glad she defended herself I saw the pictures and it doesn't even  look bad!!! She could have not said it  any better being a curvy girl myself we all face that problem of cellulite! Let her live! I personally think it shows that she's not perfect and it shows that shes normal like everyone else! 

No comments:

Post a Comment