Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Must haves for Fall!!!






I'm so Happy that Fall is finally in full effect! I love the weather, don't get me wrong I love the Cali sunshine but it's time for a change! Well here are somethings that are must haves for Fall and you can dress them down or dress them up depending on the occasion!

Black Leggings are a must for fall! There are soo comfortable and they go with everything! For work throw on a cute tank throw a cardigan or over sized sweater and some cute flats and your ready to go if you need to go out throw on some suede knee high boots some accessories and your all set!


Blazer Jackets! These are my fav right now! They just go with everything! You can Find Great deals on these at Forever 21 or H&M!!


Knee high boots & Ankle Boots: Both of these are sooo fun I love the Knee high boots they make an outfit look soo hot! As for the Ankle boots they look super cute with leggings or Skinny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment