Monday, April 20, 2009

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE:)!

Sorry I wasn't able to update the blog and fill you guys in with the latest gossip it's been crazy!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Top 5 Movies over the weekend were...

1) 17 Again
2) State of Play
3) Monsters Vs. Aliens
4) Hannah Montana
5)Fast and Furious


Lakers won their First playoff game!!! It was a great game!!

Sunday Night TV was the best! My three favorite shows came on....

The Kardashians, and Candy Girls!!!


The Kardashians was sooo good last night let me give you a quick rundown of what happen last night Khole took a DNA test because she was swearing that she was adopted!! lol shes hilarious! I won't spoil it for those of you, you havent watched it! Next Weeks episode is gonna be sooooo goood!!! Kourtney finds out that Scott is cheating on her!! I can't wait to see whats going to Happen!

Candy Girls was good too Terrika was breaking it down for Blanca on the difference between a " Groupie", and a "Sideline" Chic! lol it was hilarious!!! Brooke and Terrika crack me up!! Those two girls keep it " Phunky"!!! lol

Hope everyone is having a Great Day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment