Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LC is Leaving "The Hills"!!


The End has come for LC she is leaving the show!!  In next month's issue of Seventeen Magazine she talks about why she is leaving... "My biggest thing with the show was that I wanted to walk away from it while it’s still a great thing. I always want to remember it that way. I gave MTV a deadline and said, ‘This is as long as I can do it and stay sane,’ ” said the OC gal to the mag.  Honestly think that the show will not be the same since she is leaving same thing happen with "Laguna Beach" after she left it was wack!! You know Spencer (Beaver Teeth) and Heidi are so glad that she is leaving!

 Also Rumor has it that Audrina Might be getting her own Reality show!! I swear it seems like everyone is getting their own reality show! They should give me one too!! My Reality show would actually be intresting!!! lol Holla at me  MTV!! lol 







No comments:

Post a Comment